Thu, Feb 04|
AfroFunk with Ejay NYC - NEED IT
Welcome to my first class of 2021. Ill teach my choreography to NEED IT by Masego. But before choreography , we will do Afro dance Move drills.
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave 16th floor, New York, NY 10018, USA
About the event
Before learning NEED it choreography, we will go through Afrobeats Dance Moves. Drills.
- Class is capped at 12 participants.
- For sanitary purposes absolutely no cash payments
- If you reserve a spot to join and are unable to attend, please be sure to notify me as soon as possible (24 hours in advance at minimum) by reply to this email only. Other forms of communication hinder the organization of these classes. This allows another student to have the opportunity to participate. Please note a refund is not guaranteed.
- The class price is $25. This price includes a 2 hour session which will allow us to space out and enjoy the process of learning and dancing once again! You also have the opportunity to film & submit a video of you performing the combo that choreography & I shall reply with a video of all my feedback & critiques. That good-good, 1 on 1 training.
- Please plan to arrive early so we can begin working together at the scheduled time and have lots of tie to dance.
See you there
+$0.63 service fee
+$0.63 service fee0